Synthetic fragrances may be the common type of chemical in your house.
Air fresheners, plug-in type deodorizers, and scented candles can emit hundreds of harmful chemicals known to be carcinogens, respiratory and endocrine disrupters and reproductive toxicants, even at low levels.
In 2014, Scientific American reported that a study in the journal, Environmental Health Perspectives, shows a strong link between exposure to phthalates (chemicals that are found in air fresheners and often plastics) during pregnancy and the child’s future rick of asthma.
MAKE CHANGES TODAY!
In a hurry to get started? I understand.
If you are local, I almost always have Starter Kits available in the store so you can get started the same day. If you’re busy go ahead and use the online sign up.
If you live a distance, than we can order for you online. You can call or text me to make arrangements or you can navigate it online. Here is the link to sign up. Sign Up Here.
One of the best ways to clean up your home is with the Thieves Start Kit available to wholesale members at a discount price. Most people start with the Premium Starter Kit since it comes with 11 bottles of oil, a diffuser and a whole bunch of samples. Then they set up Essential Rewards with an ER Thieves Kit so they get the best of both worlds!
Toxin-Free Family & Home Life eCourse
Welcome to the Toxin-Free Family and Home Life: Identifying the Hidden Toxins in Your Home and Discovering Natural Substitutions and Simple DIY Solutions eCourse! This will be a series of posts comparing toxic options versus natural solutions. I think you will like the many good options. Click the “Full Course” on the bottom right for more classes.full course
- Welcome to the Toxin Free Family and Home Life
- Hidden Toxins in Antibacterial Soap & Toothpastes
- Natural Options for Antibacterial Soap & Toothpaste
- Hidden Toxins in Air Fresheners and Scented Candles
- Natural Options for a Wonderfully Scented Home
- Hidden Toxins in Toiletries and Beauty Products
- Natural Options for Toiletries, Beauty and Skincare
- Hidden Toxins in Laundry Detergents and Fabric Softeners
- Natural Option for Laundry Detergent
- Do It Yourself Fabric Softener and Static Reducer
- Hidden Toxins in Herbicide Covered Produce
- Natural Option for Effectively Cleaning Produce
- Hidden Toxins in Household Cleaning Products
- Natural Options for Household Cleaners
- Do It Yourself-Safe Household Cleaners