- This event has passed.
Go Green in 2016
January 17, 2016 @ 1:00 pm - 5:00 pm CSTFree
Matt & Rachel Fasnacht of Family Friendly Farm and our Young Living Family Team invite you to learn how a few simple changes can benefit your family in big ways!! We have done it, taught hundreds of others and will teach you, too!! This fun family atmosphere is just what you need to Go Green in 2016!
This event is open to:
- All downline members and their guests ( family and friends).
- People who are not signed up with Young Living but want to be or are curious to learn more.
If you have NOT signed up with Young Living yet we welcome you to join our team members. We are wondering what is taking you so long?? Kidding. We would love to consider you family, too! We have classes four times a week on a variety of subjects so you will never feel alone–our group is incredibly supportive. Give me a call to get started right away (573)382-3844. I generally have starter kits in stock so you can get started today!
I am sorry but we can not accommodate people in other YL lines.
- Due to the expense of all the free items we ask that members already enrolled with Young Living but under someone else not attend.
- We will have more events open to the public in the future.
- Please sign up for our newsletter for notifications.
1:00 Pets and EO (Carletha Kolsky)
1:30 Special needs and EO (Jolene Scott)
2:00 Children and EO (Gretchen Probst)
2:30 Mold and EOs (Dr. Edward Close)
3:00 Green, Clean Homes (Tabby Martin)
3:30 Emotions and EO (Martha Koeller)
4:00 Business: Quitting Your Job &
Making a Difference (Megan Torreson & Teresa LeGrand)
- Oily Treasure Hunt
- Oily Adventures Bingo
- Yoga with Tabby Martin
- Funny Family Photo Booth
- Make n’ Take -Terra Cotta Necklace
- Make n’ Take -Easy Car Diffuser
- Make n’ Take -Oily Play Doh
- Ring Toss
- Bean Bag Toss
- Face Painting
- Tip the Bottles
- Punch Board
- Fishing for Oily Worms
- Intro to Essential Oils (April Whittaker)
- Special Needs & EO (Jolene Scott & Carmen Shrimplin)
- Pregnancy & Babies (Alex Abernathy & Ashely Barks)
- Kids & Teens View of EO (The Baker Crew)
- Beauty and EO (Michal Woods & Danae Clark)
- Healthy Slique Weight with YL (Amanda Calhoun)
- Home Spa Pamper (Gretchen Probst)
- Raindrop Technique (Clare Heisserer)
- Men and EOs (Stan Koeller & Joe Whittaker)
- Starting a YL Business (Teresa LeGrand)
- Emotions and EO (Diana Ivanovich)
- Pets and EO (Carletha Kolsky)
- Green, Clean Homes (Martha Koeller)
- Ancient Oils of Scripture (Rene Kincy)
- Why Thieves will Steal Your Heart
- NingXia Red Benefits & Bar
- Saving Money with Essential Rewards
- Zyto Compass Bioenergetic Scans